[Fabs] Alert! new pod cast inside!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 20:21:28 UTC 2023

Hey You?

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore.

Love is made for me and you.

 All you need is love this season. And to listen to this month's content
creations podcast!

The content creation team is excited to announce that our podcast “Blind
Dating” is out everywhere that you stream your podcasts under the name
“NABS NOW”!

Thank you to our amazing crew and guess for putting this together and
making it rock! Click the link below to view.

http://anchor.fm/nabs-now

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/