[Fabs] On Behalf of FABS Secretary

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:37:47 UTC 2023

Hey everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that there is a meeting this Sunday, February 19,
at 6 PM EST. There is a lot to cover and we will be having a couple guest
speakers.
The Zoom link can be found after my signature !

All the best,

Sewar Quneibi
Secretary, Florida Association of Blind Students
Board Member .#2, National Federation of the Blind of Florida - Tampa

Join Zoom Meeting
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://zoom.us/j/98656132846__;!!IkmNjII!XPyK-jua4UPFy1ILA_cUuGDK90D8UW6RGXuizSxZlEFtFMPA1OkWHPrBwaN9KdEIIAUb3tb4Evg$

Meeting ID: 953 5692 6462
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,95356926462# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,95356926462# US (Chicago)  secretary

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/