[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] High importance: 2023 national Federation of the blind scholarship call reminder

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:51:29 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kennedy Stomberg via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 21, 2023, 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [NABS-L] High importance: 2023 national Federation of the
blind scholarship call reminder
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kennedy Stomberg <stomberg8 at gmail.com>

My understanding is that you can apply, as long as you are attending
college in the United States. They were people from other countries, who
won when I was a scholarship winner, but they were living and attending
school in the United States. I hope that clarifies things! Best of luck if
you decide to apply!

Kennedy Stomberg, M.S. she/her/hers
Ph.D. Student and Graduate Assistant, Developmental Neurolinguistics Lab
Department of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences
The Graduate Center | City University of New York
365 5th Ave. New York, NY 10016
(708) 801-8498

On Feb 21, 2023, at 2:06 AM, Vejas Vasiliauskas via NABS-L <