[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Fund Raiser

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:06:39 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Cook via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Jan 8, 2023, 8:18 AM
Subject: [NABS-L] Fund Raiser
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Steve Cook <stanley7709 at gmail.com>

Hi Students and Others!

I wanted to share the below announcement with you. Feel free to share with
others!

Have you wanted a pair of  the Apple AirPod Pro 2nd Generation ?  Do you
currently have an older pair, but want to upgrade? Maybe you want a backup
pair?  Whatever your inspiration, I have great news for you.

The Computer Science & Technology Division (CSTD) of the NFB of SC is having
a fundraiser where you can win the new Apple AirPods! You maybe reading this
message and asking yourself, how can I win these AirPods and help out the
CSTD at the same time?

You can win this wonderful prize and help out the CSTD by purchasing tickets
for our fundraiser! Tickets are available at the low low low price of $5.
But wait, .  there's more! you can purchase multiple tickets and save save
save!  That's right, you can get 5 tickets for only $20!

The drawing will be held at the January 26, 2023 meeting of the CSTD at 8:00
p.m. EST.  You do not have to be present to win.    You can purchase tickets
by any of the usual methods.  Please include the best phone number to reach
you along with your name, and indicate that the purchase is for the CSTD
AirPod drawing.

.      If using PayPal, go to NFBofSC.org and then click on the Donate Now
link. Be sure to put CSTD AirPod Drawing in the notes field.

.     Feel free to contact Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com
<mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  or 803 260 1292 to make other arrangements for
payment.

.      Mail a check or money order payable to the NFB of SC CSTD at the
below address:

CSTD President Steve Cook

2446 Harrison Road

Columbia, SC 29204

Easy Peasy!

Here's more about what you can win:  Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation)
Wireless Earbuds with MagSafe Charging Case. Active Noise Cancelling,
Personalized Spatial

Audio, Customizable Fit,

.      Active Noise Cancellation reduces unwanted background noise

.      Adaptive Transparency lets outside sounds in while reducing loud
environmental noise

.      Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound
all around you

.      Multiple ear tips (XS, S, M, L)

.      Touch control lets you swipe to adjust volume, press to direct media
playback, answer or end calls, and press and hold to switch between
listening modes

.      Sweat and water resistant for AirPods Pro and charging case

.      MagSafe Charging Case with speaker and lanyard loop

As always, the CSTD thanks you for your support!