[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] 2023 NABS Board Meet and Greet! Monday, July 31st 9:00 pm EST

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:03:50 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Logan Stenzel via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 17, 2023, 11:52 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] 2023 NABS Board Meet and Greet! Monday, July 31st 9:00 pm
EST
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <NABS-L at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Logan Stenzel <stenzellogan at gmail.com>

Hey there NABS Nation,

I hope this message finds you chillin’ after a hot and hectic National
Convention in Houston! Now that we have all recovered a bit, the newly
elected 2023 NABS board would love the opportunity to get to know our
membership and for the membership to get to know us! That’s why we are
thrilled to invite you to attend our open call on Monday, July 31st at 9:00
pm Eastern. We will be doing breakout sessions and Q&A so we can all get to
know each other a bit better for this upcoming year. Have you always wanted
to know what Lauren’s favorite food is? Or Gene’s music preferences? How
about Joshua’s favorite part of NABS? We invite you to send in questions
ahead of time to stenzellogan at gmail.com and we will compile a list of
topics to cover! Please get your questions in by Saturday July 29th for
consideration. We look forward to receiving your questions and to chillin’
with you on the 31st!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687