[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] REMINDER: NABS Board Meet And Greet Tonight At 9 PM EST!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:06:15 UTC 2023

FYI!
I'll be there:)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Manahil Jafri via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 12:57 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] REMINDER: NABS Board Meet And Greet Tonight At 9 PM EST!
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Manahil Jafri <manahiljafri at gmail.com>

Hey there NABS Crew,

I hope you are all rested up after national convention and are ramped up
for this new federation year! I just wanted to send a friendly reminder
that NABS is holding a board meet and greet tonight at 9 PM EST where you
can get a chance to ask questions and mingle with the newly elected NABS
Board!

We would love to get to know you more and for you to learn a little more
about us, so please stop by to end your Manic Monday with some laughs, fun
conversation, and hopefully some new connections.

Find the zoom information below, and as always, please reach out with any
questions. Can’t wait to see you there!

Zoom link:
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/4678833687

Best
Manahil
-
Manahil Jafri (She / Her)
Board Member | National Association Of Blind Students
Secretary And Treasurer | New York Association Of Blind Students
NABS-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/nyirah17%40gmail.com

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/