[Fabs] FABS Monthly Meeting Reminder

sewer Quneibi students at nfbflorida.org
Sat Mar 18 17:48:37 UTC 2023

Hey y’all!

For those on spring break, I hope you’re having a blast! Let’s continue the fun at tomorrow’s meeting, March 19th at 6 PM EST. 🥳 The zoom link can be found after my signature.

All the best,

Sewar Quneibi
Secretary, Florida Association of Blind Students
Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Florida - Tampa

MEETING ZOOM LINK

FABS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: FABS Monthly invitation
Time: Jul 17, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Third Sun, 12 occurrence(s)
        Jul 17, 2022 06:00 PM
        Aug 21, 2022 06:00 PM
        Sep 18, 2022 06:00 PM
        Oct 16, 2022 06:00 PM
        Nov 20, 2022 06:00 PM
        Dec 18, 2022 06:00 PM
        Jan 15, 2023 06:00 PM
        Feb 19, 2023 06:00 PM
        Mar 19, 2023 06:00 PM
        Apr 16, 2023 06:00 PM
        May 21, 2023 06:00 PM
        Jun 18, 2023 06:00 PM
Monthly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJIlceGsrDwqGdwsUO5zGScXryvOxPXkwb3n/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCupj0iHtaSsBqPRowAGo_oWejzpmZfjadKjyrKVjp0UQDOJPtUHapPKNPH (https://zoom.us/meeting/tJIlceGsrDwqGdwsUO5zGScXryvOxPXkwb3n/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCupj0iHtaSsBqPRowAGo_oWejzpmZfjadKjyrKVjp0UQDOJPtUHapPKNPH)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96868427038 (https://zoom.us/j/96868427038)