[Fabs] FW: [NOBE-L] Students we need you May 23-25

Meliora Hatcher meliora12 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 22:25:54 UTC 2023

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: NOBE-L <nobe-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of shelbi felter via NOBE-L
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2023 11:20 AM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: shelbi felter <sfelts at hotmail.com>; cabs-talk at nfbnet.org; nobe-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NOBE-L] Students we need you May 23-25

This is a great opportunity to support fellow blind students and promote adbocacy!!!!

Shelbi Felter B.A.
College of education CSULB
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle sparkle’s

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tim Elder via California-Presidents <california-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: May 12, 2023 at 5:36:23 PM PDT
To: california-presidents at nfbnet.org
Cc: president at nfbcal.org
Subject: [California-Presidents] FW: Corrected Links Attend Jury Trial in Los Angeles May 23-25

Tim Elder
President
National Federation of the Blind of California president at nfbcal.org
(916) 382-0372
http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/