[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Come Join the Fundraising Committee Call Tonight at 7 PM Eastern

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 19:52:13 UTC 2023

For those that aren't at banquet here at the 2023 NFB Florida State
Convention or anyone else interested, please join.

Elijah Grant

Treasurer, Greater Broward Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Florida

Secretary, Florida Association of Blind Students

The time is always right to do what is right --Martin Luther King Jr