[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Celebrate White Cane Day by joining the Membership Committee toight at 8 PM

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 17:54:44 UTC 2023

Happy White Cane Day FABS Fam! If you're not busy tonight, you should take
some time to check out tonight's NABS membership meeting.

Elijah Grant

Treasurer, Greater Broward Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Florida

Secretary, Florida Association of Blind Students

The time is always right to do what is right --Martin Luther King Jr