[Fabs] [NABS-L] Join us on January 18th!

Yassir Bohorquez yassirbohorquez at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 04:02:15 UTC 2024

Just wanted to send the link for tomorrow's meeting. We hope you can join us  tomorrow at 6:00 PM eastern time via zoom. We are going to recap on what occured at washington seminar for florida, along with discussing midwest seminar, and more. Hope to see you all there tomorrow. All are welcome. Link will be found at the bottom.

Jose Bohorquez
Vice president: Florida Association of blind students
Link: https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/96868427038