[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Offering Gently-Used And Supermint Adaptive Technology Devices

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 16:12:31 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anh Tuan Nguyen via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 10, 2024, 2:24 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] Offering Gently-Used And Supermint Adaptive Technology
Devices
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Anh Tuan Nguyen <athnguye at ucdavis.edu>

Greetings NFB Students,
Happy New Year of 2024!
I am writing to inform you all that I am offering the following gently-used
and supermint adaptive technology devices:
1. Almost-never-used Perkins Braille Writer asking for $200
2. Gently-used Focus 40 Blue Braille Display (about two months old) asking
for $1,500
3. Gently-used Delta Braille Embosser with all accessories (about four
years old) asking for $1,000
4. Rarely-used PulseData Scanner and Reading Machine with CD/MP3 playback
(about ten years old, probably no longer carried by HumanWare) asking $200
5. Supermint Pearl Camera with carrying pprotective case from Freedom
Scientific (about ten years old) asking for $200
If you are interested or if you have questions, feel free to reach me at: (916)
529-2320 or via email at: athnguye at ucdavis.edu
Best,
Tuan Nguyen
Tuan Nguyen