[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Join Us for All Things Advocacy Efforts as a Blind Student at the Nation's Capital w/ Missouri Association of Blind Students, Thursday Jan. 25 at 7 PM Central

FABS Secretary students at nfbflorida.org
Thu Jan 18 23:00:00 UTC 2024

Join the Missouri student division next Thursday as they talk about
advocacy at our nation's capitial. It can also help for those who are going
to Washinigton Seminar friom Januray 29th-Feburay 1st.

Elijah Grant
Secretary - Florida Association of Blind Students
Treasurer - Greater Broward Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Florida
Associate of Arts in Information Technology Candidate - Broward College
Click here to email the Florida Association of Blind Students.
<students at nfbflorida.org>
Social Media Links
Check us out on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/people/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS/100079313452079/>
Follow us on TikTok <https://www.tiktok.com/@blind_students_fl>
Follow us on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/>
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not
what holds
you back."
-National Federation of the Blind One-Minute Message