[Fabs] To free banquet tickets!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:14:28 UTC 2024

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone’s having  a great Friday! I’m emailing to see if anyone was
in need of  two banquet tickets for national convention coming up.
If you are interested in these tickets, please email me off of the list and
we can work out how to get you the tickets. Thank you and have a great
weekend!

 Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

President, Florida Association of Blind Students

President, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.co <Nyirah17 at gmail.com>m

Student at nfbflorida.org

NFBF.Statewide at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/