[Fabs] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Virtual Event about Misconceptions in Entertainment Industry

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 23:15:45 UTC 2024

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

President, Florida Association of Blind Students

President, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.co <Nyirah17 at gmail.com>m

Student at nfbflorida.org

NFBF.Statewide at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/