[Faith-talk] "Republican Party Needs to Leave God Behind"

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 1 15:23:05 UTC 2008

Yeah, talk about being blind.  Unfortunately, I think we've reached the
point in passing when all will become willfully blind.  If they'd all just
read the history at the time it was written instead of someone's rewrite,
they'd discover the error of their ways.
My husband told me a line that came from the book 1984, "He who controls the
present, controls the past."  All we can do is try to grab all we can out of
the handbasket the world is heading for hell in.
Barbara