[Faith-talk] Christmas Mourning

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 20:19:55 UTC 2008

Linda -- what you need to do when your mail program splits a link into
multiple lines is to coppy the lines to notepad and get rid of the newlines.
Notepad won't chop up the link. Then copy the result into the address box of
your web browser. I got the original link to work with no problem.
There is no avoiding the notepad step, sorry to say. It's a known problem
with email on the net.
I personally think the browser should automatically concatenate lines in its
address fields, but at present for some reason it doesn't.

Oh and the link is a good one. and there's a place to leave a response,
although I couldn't find other people's responses.
--le