[Faith-talk] MAKE SOMEBODYS CHRISTMAS

Timothy Burdick tsburdick at cox.net
Mon Dec 22 19:48:08 UTC 2008

Make some bodies Christmas

While this isn't a traditional scripture usually used around Christmas, in every season of the year, we need to meditate on it much more than we do. Mathew 25-40 says, "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

Have you ever thought about all of the lonely people that comprise this season? If all of us would pitch in and do something, these numbers would decrease dramatically.  Many times, we have the wrong concept when it comes to ministry. Ministry isn't just for  a chosen few, it is for all. Ministry isn't comprised of only the big and sensational, more importantly, it is made up of little building blocks that may go unnoticed, and an act of kindness on your part, may open the door to someone's heart. So let your actions be the gate way  to words, and tell some one about the savior today. For just as He walked down a lonely road, He will walk with them down their path. I hope that all of you have a merry Christmas.  Pastor Timothy,

Contact FRIDAY STUDY/NEW VISION MINISTRIES at mynvm at cox.net or call 602.652.2179 or go to www.fridaystudy.org and remember, Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.