[Faith-talk] You are changing from inside out

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 02:48:57 UTC 2008

This is a nice thought, as are all the thoughts you have posted... I have a
quote to append to it: The National Braille Press sells a variety of
refrigerator magnets with brailled quotes on them. One of my favorite ones
reads "What lies behind us and what lies beefore us are small matters
compared to what lies within us." (Emerson)
Enjoy and have a happy and safe new year!
--le