[Faith-talk] converting cassette tapes to audio cd

WESLEY BURDEN wesley.burden at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 20:27:16 UTC 2008

Good afternoon everyone:
I just wanted to let everyone know on the list that if you are in need of
having cassettes being converted to audio cd i have the equipment.  I know
that a lot of people have old cassette tapes laying around of devotionals
and other christian tapes around.  However, if you are in need of having
them being converted over to digital audio i have the equipment to do and
will just ask for a little donation.  If anybody is interested in having
their tapes converted over please let me know.  I even have the software to
clean up the tape quality once it gets to my computer so no need to worry
your old treasures can be restored.

wesley from new jersey