[Faith-talk] to the Moderator

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 4 13:08:10 UTC 2008

I did send them.  then I started myself to click the links.  some of
them are pretty short--almost too short.
but perhaps some are longer--sermon length. I don't know; for I have
not captured them all myself yet.
Blessings,
Penny
p.s. I asked the moderator.  she lives next door; if she had turned
me down, maybe I could just egg her house or something.
I know I'll catch it for this!
Love you, neighbor.
Penny