[Faith-talk] List Moderator

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 17:28:21 UTC 2008

Hi, Linda,  this isn't Charlie, it's Charlene.  I don't know why, just
assumed Tom was the moderator for the list since he's the president of
Communities of Faith, sorry about that!

Hope you're doing well these days.  I just had surgery to repair my rotator
cup and will soon start the physical therapy.  Other than that, things are
going wel.

Aloha,
charlene