[Faith-talk] Blind chaplins

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Tue Nov 4 20:18:04 UTC 2008

Hi Pat, and all,

To me, it's helpful--definitely.  HOpefully to Kathy as
well.  Thanks, Pat.

Barbara Pierce has been our state affiliate president
of the NFB of Ohio for something like 24 years.  This
past weekend at our state convention, she retired.  JW
Smith is our new state president.  So, yes, I'm
familiar with the wonderful, glorious Mrs. Pierce.
(smile)

Interestingly enough, unless I'm mixing up memories, I
believe Bob Eschbach was the NFB of Ohio state
affiliate president before Barbara Pierce, as well.
;-)

Thanks again for the leads and inspiration, Pat.

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com