[Faith-talk] Blind chaplins

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Wed Nov 5 19:43:47 UTC 2008

We need a big break-through in vocational counseling for the blind for sure.
I can't
even picture blind people going in and saying they're going to be better
than what's there.  Nine times out of ten they become what's there.  Then
when it comes time to choose bettering the lot of all blind people and
buttering the bread they want to eat, you know the blind are going to lose.
Something really needs to be done about those people.