[Faith-talk] Blind chaplins

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Wed Nov 5 23:12:59 UTC 2008

 Lots of things are unrealistic, walking on water, parting the red sea
and rising from the dead!
If you are looking for ministry as a career, I would advise against it.
If you are looking to fulfill a calling, God will open doors.

John 15:16  You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to
go and bear fruit -- fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you
whatever you ask in my name.

1 Thessalonians 5:24  The one who calls you is faithful and he will do
it.

I am in fulltime ministry against advise and circumstances.

Rev Paul Weingartner

Paul Weingartner
Making the Cross Accessible
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
www.blindonline.ag.org