[Faith-talk] prayers for a friend

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 00:34:33 UTC 2008

Hi, everyone.

I would like to request some prayers of course as always.  There's
this friend of mine, who shall remain nameless for his own sake, who
has been being such a hypocrite to me lately.  He claims to be a Jew
for Christ, whatever that is, compassionate about the state of Israel,
but he is very angry at me and doesn't seem to be very forgiving.  I
pray that he has some sort of convictions, of course.  I may have
mentioned him last time, but this time, I invited him cordially to a
homecoming parade, and this time, he must've been fed up.  I met this
man in person, and now he's removed me from FaceBook, and now he's
probably going to turn around and hide.  Please, pray for this guy as
I think he needs to learn the true meaning of my love of him and how
to forgive.  I look in his eyes with my mind's eye and I see a heart
that needs a lot of love and some sort of guidance, not neesarily
someone bound for Hell.
Beth