[Faith-talk] Linda

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 7 03:58:48 UTC 2008

Julie, I did not get Penny involved.  We'd be in a heap of trouble if
everyone thought the same; all but one would be unnecessary.  Stop
picking fights.  I shouldn't even dignify this message with a
response.  You are falsely accusing me, and I'm not going to take
it.  All you want to do is cause trouble and dissension.  Grow up,
close your mouth, and open your heart and your ears so that you can
hear what's really being said on this list and from my private notes
to you.  You are attacking me, and I've done nothing to deserve
it.  Stop.  Cease and dissist!