[Faith-talk] Prayer request.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 01:52:52 UTC 2008

Penny,
It will be on a station in Iowa, and they hope to have the feed on the internet.  Give me some time to catch up on e-mail and sleep and I'll send you copies of the files for the first two broadcasts I put together.

+-+-+-

   Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.
 Deuteronomy 6:4
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com