[Faith-talk] Prayer request.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 08:09:15 UTC 2008

Penny,
I don't think the NFB lists accept attachments.  Therefore, maybe what I can do is upload the files to my send space account and send the links to the list?

+-+-+-

   The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an
 habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
 Exodus 15:2
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com