[Faith-talk] false accusations

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Nov 10 05:01:15 UTC 2008

I learned about all the evils of Roman and Greek civilization just by
reading National Geographic.  We must study history so we can learn why
civilizations crumble.  It doesn't do to say that was them and we're
different.  Ecclesiastes says it best what the refrain is "There is nothing
new under the sun."  All the evils we're thinking up now are not new, just
coming to a different place.
Barbara