[Faith-talk] article 1

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:39:07 UTC 2008

Forget it.  California already did this, and so did Florida on
Proposition 2.  I'm done here.  This guy is speaking a bunch of tosh
here.  Marriage is no longer just a breeding thing.  It's love as
well.  I mean, if I were eighty years old and couldn't have kids,
could I still marry?  Yes.  I can't breed, but I could still marry.
Now, marriage then is not about breeding.  I don't see why his
argument had to go overboard.  Gay marriage to me is a civil rights
issue as much as it is for me a civil rights issue that we blind
people get to vote on things like what was passed in California and
Florida.
Beth