[Faith-talk] article4

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:45:04 UTC 2008

Hah.  This is the only article worth reading to me.  Both sides in the
case are right, but I believe I have a right to take the side I'm on
because I don't like to see people get hurt and see them be
discriminated against and placed below the normals, the sighted folks,
the able-bodied, and the normal-thinkers.
Beth