[Faith-talk] Emailing: Last Days Ministries I'm Gay, O.K.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 09:01:36 UTC 2008

You're completely missing why Jesus healed those people.  It was their faith that lead Jesus to heal them.  Not their sin.  I've already posted new testament passages showing this, so I won't repeat myself.

+-+-+-

   There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
 1 Samuel 2:2
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com