[Faith-talk] false accusations

Bonnie A cedarwoman1965 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:07:30 UTC 2008

Again, that's a whole different ball of wax, Beth.  I am Native American and
homosexuality is unacceptable in our culture.  The culture I come from is
such that we still listen to our elders and medicine people and both say
this kind of behavior brings on "bad medicine."  This is why you don't hear
about the diseases such as HIV and AIDS in other cultural areas.  If a
Native American is living in a homosexual lifestyle, very few people know
about it.

------
Bonnie Ainsworth
Lincoln, NE USA

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic