[Faith-talk] a good way to pray for someone going through surgery

Pat Gormley kk3f at msn.com
Mon Nov 10 15:47:09 UTC 2008

A couple of weeks ago, Mary my wife went through hernia surgery and before she went in for the surgery, we had a word of prayer that the Great Physician would guide the surgeon's hands so no mistakes are made and the operation would have its intended effect.  This has happened to me more than once.  Back in 1997, two Jewish doctors who performed Tina's gastric bypass surgery came to us when she was in recovery and told us we didn't perform this surgery because they really sensed the presence of angels in the operating room.