[Faith-talk] New School Prayer

George McDermith george.mcdermith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:52:58 UTC 2008

    I find that to often the church is so uncomfortable with sex that it is
rarely discussed with those who need to hear the church's stance on sex the
most.  I think this is changing to the point where orthodox churchs are
starting to say sex outside of marriage is wrong (true) and here's why, as
opposed to just leaving it at the former.  My two cents.

    In Christ,