[Faith-talk] Another Thought

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:38:05 UTC 2008

They might have, but as Everet said in a previous e-mail, the story
was just a political *ad* against prop 8.  Now, I hope they are going
to ban prop 8 in the Obama camp because it's wrong, and we need to be
considerate of others, and if a Christian wants to rob somebody of a
wedding ring and a iece of paper, let 'em do it.  If the couple loves
each other, they can love each other all they want.
Beth