[Faith-talk] Another Thought

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 14 15:19:16 UTC 2008

Why do you keep comparing homosexuality and blindness?  You are comparing apples and oranges.  Homosexuality is a choice, blindness isn't.

You keep using the same comparison, but it doesn't work.  Homosexuality and blindness are two totally different things.
+-+-+-

   O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psalms 8:9

~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com