[Faith-talk] List Redistribution

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Nov 16 04:32:26 UTC 2008

For some years, I have assisted Dave Andrews with technical problems on this list and I have enjoyed it.  Changes in
how we are distributing our many lists means that Dave is going to be the technical person for this list as he has been for
a number of others.

After this past week of discussions, I hope that we can keep one thing in mind.  There are many places people can go to
debate various aspects of lifestyles and of relition, but there is only one place that a blind person can go who needs
some help to resolve problems in his or her church and that is this very list.  It would be sad indeed if someone having
such difficulties dared not come here for fear of being judged negatively for something unrelated to the problem for which
help was needed.  This seems like a good place to stop, so I will do just that.  Thanks for your consideration.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson