[Faith-talk] list discussions

Stefan Slucki sslucki at chariot.net.au
Mon Nov 17 03:22:27 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I believe that this list has very tolerant of lots of comment which isn't
strictly on topic.
Why, I'm not an nfb member, not even an American and I've not been dumped.

May I ask that we keep the focus on individual posts concerning
blindness-related issues/help/technologies that can benefit folks associated
with churches.

Oh and could everyone adjust subject-lines to reflect what they're saying in
their message?  It'd also help if members didn't repeatedly post other
list-messages even if blindness related i.e. those who wish to receive the
blind-men-for-Christ devotionals can subscribe to that list, yes?

Stefan Slucki.