[Faith-talk] baby reaches for surgeon's finger

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Nov 18 15:14:24 UTC 2008

That just gives me chills to read.  I know just how tiny the small hand was.
Almost eight years ago we lost a 20-weeker.  It's truly amazing how
well-formed they are that young.  I know, we see lots of 24-week babies
survive but you truly can't grasp the wonder of how perfect they are even
that tiny.
Barbara