[Faith-talk] Gianna Jessen

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 20:23:20 UTC 2008

There is a good bumper sticker that my mother saw the other day. It said

Blacks don't choose slavery
Jews don't choose genocide
babies don't choose abortion.

I also have a question about a grooup called Concerned Women of America.
They started calling me asking for money to help lobby congress against
abortion. I have given to them, but they keep calling back every month
asking for money for a new bill to lobby.
I had never heard of the CWA and so would be interested if anyone has done
anything with them or knows if they are a good organization to give money
to.

Take care.
--le