[Faith-talk] Andrew and Leah

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Fri Nov 21 09:57:13 UTC 2008

Good Morning,

I'm not one to generally just say, "Welcome," and
that's it, but since there are at least 2 I have yet to
welcome right now, I say, "Welcome" to both Leah and
Andrew - and to anyone else I've missed.  ;-)

I hope God gives each of you something fulfilling
through this list.  May He use you mightily and often
in your lives, as you let Him lead you.

All for His Glory!
Everett
-----
"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more
and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you
may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and
blameless until the day of Christ,"
(Philippians 1:9-10)