[Faith-talk] thanks everit

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 09:34:35 UTC 2008

The sad thing is I've seen a number of clergy come out and admit they didn't want to minister to the blind.  Where I used to live in Illinois, a pastor asked the local clergy association what kind of outreach they did for the blind, and the basic reply was "We don't reach out to those people.  Those aren't the kind of people we want in our church."

+-+-+-

   For he who has died has been freed from sin.
 Romans 6:7
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com