[Faith-talk] "Republican Party Needs to Leave God Behind"

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Thu Nov 27 12:32:59 UTC 2008

First, "Happy Thanksgiving!"  ;-)

I thought this might be of interest to some of you.
There's stats below on the news coverage, or lack of
it, in the recent election.  There's also an absolutely
ignorant quote by one of the media's leaders.  What a
putz.  Yet the sentiment is typical from unbelievers.
They think God is merely a tool for poolitical
posturing.

To that I share this bit of scripture:

Romans 1:19-22
"Since what may be known about God is plain to them,
because God has made it plain to them.
For since the creation of the world God's invisible
qualities--His eternal power and divine nature--has
been clearly seen, being understood from what has been
made, so that men are without excuse.
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him
as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking
became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools."

Talk about being blind, huh?  Anyway, the summary and
link to the stats are below, for anyone interested.

Strive On--and God Bless Your Efforts,
Everett
www.everettgavel.com