[Faith-talk] Christian Radio In Boston?

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Fri Nov 28 01:46:28 UTC 2008

If you go to
www.blindradio.com
you might find something you need there.  I am more into Gospel stations and
don't listen to anything in Boston, but it is a pretty good site.  Also at
www.vipconduit.com
there is a section on their site called
Items of Interest.  They have some media-related links, some even
disability-oriented, but there's no action on any of the disability links.

Hope you and everybody else had a wonderful Thanksgiving.