[Faith-talk] From Grant Metcalf

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 29 03:15:27 UTC 2008

Penny Golden sent this to another list.  She's no longer on this one,
so I thought I'd pass it along.--Linda

Grant Metcalf maintains an online library for the blind. it's easy to join the
library; nothing is sent through the mail, as far as I know. it's all
there for you to look at and read or download; you must be a member
to use all the features. but to join, you only have to be blind--as
far as I know.
You might want to check out his web-site.

<<mailto:thegems%40dslextreme.com>thegems at dslextreme.com>