[Faith-talk] Christian radio in Boston

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Sun Nov 30 14:44:38 UTC 2008

Well, one criticism I have of Mike's Radio World now is that they only list
"their pick" for U.S. stations, yet they have U.S. I, II, and III, a
duplication of the same thing.  It used to be easier to find what you were
looking for there.  Those are the only sites I use and was just trying to be
helpful.  I work every day on my computer and am glad when I have something
I like to listen to.

If you go to Items of Interest link at
www.vipconduit.com
you might have even better luck.