[Faith-talk] an email from wesley here is a prayer request from my family

WESLEY BURDEN wesley.burden at verizon.net
Thu Oct 23 19:23:13 UTC 2008

Dear group list:
I would like to ask for prayers for my family.  We are going through a trial
right now.  We just had a tragic loss in my family.  My aunt beatris just
had open heart surgery and praise god the surgery went very well.  The
surgery was a huge success however, my uncle jerry shot himself.  This is a
very difficult time right now for me and my family list.  I know when
prayers go up the blessing comes down.  I just ask for prayer that god gets
us through this tragedy that took place in are family.  I am in a state of
shock and surprise that this happened because there was no signs of trouble
on the horizon.  My uncle jerry was a great family man that loved the lord
but some how something went terribly wrong to cause him to decide to end his
life.  are church is surprised as well.  So please pray for my family.

Your friend in christ

wesley from new jersey