[Faith-talk] just venting about something here

rjs059 at peoplepc.com rjs059 at peoplepc.com
Sun Aug 2 22:26:22 UTC 2009

Fother John, How is it your able to be a blind priest? I have a local priest
in my comunity, who told me it would be impossible for a blind person to be
a roman catholic, because he must be able to see in order to administer the
holy comunion. I believe this priest is mis-guided. He had a blind child in
his parrish, and he didn't know how he'd get him ready for holy comunion.
While I myself am not catholic, I'd like to know how I might be able to deal
with this type of situation in the future. Please contact me at:
rjs59 at hot.com